Saturday, May 17, 2008

Through the Looking Glass

So, this is my first post. In a blog outside of Myspace. Oh chess, I'm one of THOSE kids, and very currently in thus-far-uncharted territory.
Here's the deal. I'm moderately smart for my age, and more than a moderate smart ass. Plain and simple. I don't specialize in anything, except I think I'm pretty good at stringing words together. Screw whoever thinks I'm too colloquial (ahem, TAPPS), that's just the way I write/type/speak/text/etc.
You want to start something with me (as in an argument)? I don't give a blankety, because this is the INTERNET, and I'm just a girl who types some stuff and lets everyone else read it. So yeah.
Wow, did that sound aggressive? Yech, okay.
So here's the New Deal (ha, FDR reference). I'm just here to type. My opinions are mine, yadda yadda yadda, First Amendment, freedom of opinion, hoping not to impede on your beliefs but don't really care if I do, etc. etc.
So great. Hope you read my stuff and leave some comments. Yum.
Oh, wait, am I supposed to tell you what I'm gonna blog about? Ooops, um. I'll tell you when I find out, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

te amo!
-el