Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rest in Peace Saver of Minds! A Vendetta Begins...

For the last couple of weeks, our school has lightened the teaching load a bit - you know, with our school closing down and all. So, my friends and I have found something to keep out minds sharp and moderately clear.

Every available school period, we play Scrabble. Yes, Scrabble. It has helped us keep our sanity, and our healthy insanity. It was just a random Scrabble board we found at school, but in time, it came to be more than that.

On Friday, however, we came to school only to discover that our lovely little trusty Scrabble board had been ravaged - with more than 40 letters missing, and the top of the box as well.
I could not describe in words how I truly felt, but I shall try. It felt as if I wanted to be Mount Vesuvius to the people of Pompei, wanted to be the butcher to the unruly but plump chicken, wanted to be Dick Cheney to his hunting buddies, and the tyrannosaurus rex to the slow triceratops . I was so so angry. It was a) stupid freshman, b) stupid sophomores, or c) both who committed the heinous crime. Either way, to me, all underclassmen need to PAY and get us another damn Scrabble board!


You know how stupid they were? The filled in the blank tiles with letters. THE BLANK TILES! THEY COMMITTED SCRABBLE SACRILEGE! THEY MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!
So the hunt is on. And God have mercy on the people who destroyed the Scrabble board, because I sure as HELL won't.

No comments: